Zum Hauptinhalt springen
Thema: Priuschat Review (1473-mal gelesen)
0 Benutzer und 1 Gast betrachten dieses Thema.

Priuschat Review

Toyota set out with one heck of a punch list: revamp a mature vehicle, further increase its overall efficiency, introduce new levels of technology, and when you’re done with that find a way for non-Prius owners to like it. The new Prius is built on a new platform. Lithium Ion is available for the first time in the Liftback model. The styling keeps the oh-so-Prius triangular shape but introduces new curves. Have they done enough or have they gone too far? I got to drive the 2016 Prius for two weeks as my daily driver in order to get a feeling for the car from the perspective as an average owner. Here’s what I learned.

There are two types of people who might be looking at the fourth generation of the Prius: those who already own a Prius and those who have never even ridden in one. For existing owners, Toyota has to present a car that is familiar enough that they will stick with the brand. For new owners, well, there’s probably a very valid reason they skipped over the last decade of Prius. For both groups, Toyota has to differentiate the Prius from the growing list of hybrids, range-extending plug-ins, and increasingly attractive EVs.

My goal was to drive the new Prius as an existing owner but also try to look at it through the eyes of a newcomer. To help with that, I solicited the opinions of family and coworkers.

Antw.: Priuschat Review

Antwort Nr. 1
toll, nur kann ich es nicht lesen denn ich kann kein englisch. Kann man das nicht mit wenigen Worten sinngemäß übersetzen ?

Antwort Nr. 3
Das einzige Problem ist, dass man ihn aus den nicht EU Ausland importieren müsste.

Yaris Gerd

Antwort Nr. 4
danke Jörg

Antwort Nr. 5
Hey,

der Jörg hat nen neuen deutschen Dialekt entdeckt: Googlisch, eine Mischung aus Deutsch, Niederländisch, Werbefuzzigesabber und (je nach Leser) einem Anflug von Friesisch bis Bayerisch (und allem dazwischen) :-D