Zum Hauptinhalt springen
Thema: Tesla Model S Besitzer zahlten für ihr Auto mehr als je zuvor für ein anderes. (1033-mal gelesen)
0 Benutzer und 1 Gast betrachten dieses Thema.

Tesla Model S Besitzer zahlten für ihr Auto mehr als je zuvor für ein anderes.

Tesla Model S Owners Dropped Cash On Their Cars Like Never Before

Zitat
One of the recent finds I found super interesting was a thread about the cars Tesla owners upgraded from, and how much more or less they paid compared to their previous car. If it is representative, it shows that Tesla owners, for the most part, massively upgraded when they switched to Tesla.

Of the ~100 responses there right now, I only spotted one where the person had spent more money on their previous car. A ton of the responses show people spending $30,000 to $80,000+ more on their Tesla (or first Tesla) than on their previous car. That’s pretty shocking.

Wenn man sich ím deutschen Tesla-Freunde-Forum umsieht, ergibt sich das gleiche Bild.
Das Fazit ist daher schlüssig.
Zitat
One thing that tells me is that people see Tesla’s cars as far superior to any other cars out there, and so good that they are willing to spend tens of thousands of dollars more than they ever expected to spend on a car. It reflects why Consumer Reports recently called the Model S P85D “an automotive milepost…that paves a new, unorthodox course.” (Note that the P85D “broke” the Consumer Reports rating system by scoring 103 points when the maximum should be 100.)
http://gas2.org/2015/08/31/tesla-model-s-owners-dropped-cash-on-their-cars-like-never-before/

Nur mal die erste Seite aus dem Thread:
http://www.teslamotorsclub.com/showthread.php/52315-New-Owners-What-was-your-last-car-How-much-more-was-the-MS-than-that-car

Toyota Venza 2013 +90.000$
Chevy Volt +67.000$
BMW 535i +80.000$ (der BMW war wohl gebraucht?)
Audi A5 +56.000$
Acura TL +75.000$
Zenn NEV +23.000$
Honda Civic Hybrid +75.000$ (Model S60)
Cadillac CTS +34.000$
Chevy Tahoe LTZ +80.000$
Hyundai Elantra +64.000$

Mein Wechsel. Toyota Prius Plus +47.000€ (Model S60)

Was ich interessant finde. Vom Fiat 500 über Honda, Toyota, Ford, Chevy, Audi, BMW, Benz, Porsche - alles dabei.
Welches Automodell konnte das jemals erreichen? Und das bei diesen Einstiegspreisen!

Antw.: Tesla Model S Besitzer zahlten für ihr Auto mehr als je zuvor für ein anderes.

Antwort Nr. 1
Der Tesla S ist das erste Elektroauto, mit einer Reichweite die der von konventionellen Fahrzeugen entspricht. Auch sonst wurden viele neue Wege beschritten und so ein Fahrzeug bewirkt eine Sogwirkung, bzw. motiviert die Leute die technisch affin sind.

Bei Hybriden ist die Messlatte und der Inbegriff der Prius. Bei Elektroautos ist es der Tesla S.